Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I hate it when...

In our house, we aren't allowed to say the word "hate". Andrew and Owen try to use other words to express their dislike for things. It is actually quite funny because today Andrew made up a word (I cant even pronounce it) for the word hate. I thought it would be an interesting blog to say the prohibited word multiple times...I told you I am a rebel. Yes, I am a freak too. As a comment, write a sentence of what you hate. We can call it National Hate day on Judy's blog.

I hate it when... you run out of Miracle whip when you already have a can of tuna fish open.
I hate it when... you go to use the toilet and there are huge turds in it already.
I hate it when... you try to flush the turds and they DON'T GO DOWN!
I hate it when....it is 10:00 pm and you realize you don't have any of your much needed meds
I hate it when....I get kicked of my beloved video game Rock Band because the band thinks you are horrible.
I hate it when...I realize I have an appointment AFTER they call you and say you missed it. Duh
I hate it when...my husband brings containers with 2 week old food from work home (from Lunch)
I hate it when.....Andrew tells me that he needs something for school 5 minutes before I drop him off at school
I hate it when....3 pregnancy tests say you are 1/2 pregnant.
I hate it when...my kids have to use EVERY public restroom they see.
I hate it when...Owen sucks his thumb before washing his hands in the public restroom.
I do love that I am a mom and my boys are old enough that they shouldn't be going into woman's restrooms. I love it that Aaron has to take them...I digress...back to the hate list.
I hate it when...people stab you in the back.
I hate it when...people twist the knife as they stab you in the back. It hurts.
I hate it when...people try to bandage up the stab wound by blaming someone else.
I hate it when...my doctor cant fit me in the schedule when I need to see her.
I hate it when...my car doesn't have gas in it.
I hate it when...I cant fall asleep.

Well, enough of my hate list. Nothing profound. Gotta go park the car in the garage...I hate when I realize that I forgot to do that.

1 comment:

Anne said...

So I'm a couple days late but I have to add to the "I hate it when" list. I have so many though-it will be hard to pick just one.

I hate it when people walk right in front of you at the store and don't say excuse me. I feel as though I'm the only one in the world that says excuse me anymore.

Oh, and I hate it when a little kid makes a smart ass comment to you and deep down you want to hit them but you can't.