Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Birthday video for my dad...

Yesterday, I was pretty tired and just feeling a bit down. It was my dad's birthday and we were not able to be with him. Things like that really get to me. Anyway, Aaron worked from home yesterday and he knew I was feeling pretty sad. I was trying to figure out something to do for my dad for his birthday. For those of you who don't know, my dad lives in Michigan about 4 1/2 hours away, so being with him during the weekday is impossible. After alot of thought, I thought it would be fun to make a video for him. Aaron is such a great sport and knew this would make me feel better about being away from my dad on his birthday. HE WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE THIS...EVER...ESPECIALLY IN PUBLIC. I thought I would post the video because it was a bit funny....


Aaron is taking his first trip out of town since the end of November. He will only be in Chicago for a couple of days. I will be cleaning, pitching stuff (the whole simplifying my life goal), and maybe doing some scrapbooking. Maybe I will even try to figure out this stupid picture upload problem I am having.

6 comments:

ek and kids said...

You crack us up! You are the most creative aunt around. I am sure your dad got a big laugh and knew he was loved!
Kim

Anne said...

Love the video!! That was so funny.

Anne

Anne said...

So funny-I love the video! I'm sure that made your dad's day. Yours too. :)

Anonymous said...

You are still the silliest and most creative person I know! Leann

Anonymous said...

That video was great and I am so proud of Aaron. What a creative way to be close to your dad even when you can't be with him.
Take care,
Jennifer Stauffer

Gerbicks said...

what will you think of next? you can buy my picture a cake next...