Wednesday, September 24, 2008

9-24-00

Elliott is 9 Days old today. No changes, but these pictures are too cute not to post. Elliott and his medical tape mustache... Elliott time with daddy... Mommy's turn.... A shot by my wannabe photographer husband...He thinks after this shot, we need to be partners in crime.... A video of the big brothers concerned for Elliott. Dont be alarmed, the kids are not sticking their fingers in his mouth. There is a hole in the pacifier and the boys like to feel the sucking motion.

5 comments:

Gerbicks said...

good to see you guys all holding him. so sweet! at least you don't have a toddler who SHOVES the pacifier into the newborn's mouth until the newborn starts screaming. (we'll wait another month before we get addy around elliot ;o)
i'm smiling big for you guys. (that is dorky, yes)

Anonymous said...

WOW...what a beautiful sight:)
The two BIG brothers look as if they sure do enjoy Elliott. I'm so happy for all of you.
Hugs, Monica xoxo

Shannon said...

Hi Judy...I just got back from vacation and saw that Elliot has been born. Congratulations! He is such a beautiful boy! I have read through your blogs and I'm so glad that he is improving steadily. Keep the updates coming!

Rebekah Hubley said...

Too cute--praying for that day when the pics will be at your house!

Anonymous said...

So cute of the boys holding Elliott, they look absolutely in love with him! So great to see how well he's doing. I don't know Judy...you may have some competition on your hands with Aaron, those pictures are pretty good that he took!!

Angela