Short and Sweet post here. Mama bear is on Lotsa meds for pain...I am afraid I will write something Stupid.
Spinal went great. Nothing like the last one.
Elliott was born 8:16 this morning
7lbs, 6 oz
18 in long
He is currently in the Newborn ICU. His lungs were apparently underdeveloped. He is fine, but breathing rapidly. The doctors are confident that he will get out of there in the next couple of days.
I am fine, but LOOPY and tired. Nubian is good.
More details coming in a couple of days. I haven't seen him yet and plan to go down at 5:00 this evening. I have seen pictures. Aaron spends a lot of time with Elliott. He cannot hold him yet, but maybe tomorrow. Pray that he will have a fast recovery.
7 comments:
Look at that CUTE CUTE CUTE baby boy! Oh I can't wait to see more pics! Congrats Judy!
LOVE HIM! so glad that your spinal went well. i had that same loopiness w/Chase. i can't wait to hold him sometime next week.
love,
Jen
He is so cute. He looks like an angel. Get lots of rest. Thanks for the pics.
Praying, praying, praying!!! He is so cute!
Welcome baby Elliott!! I'm sorry to hear that he's in the NICU-is he still on the CPAP machine? Can't wait to see him.
HE IS BEAUTIFUL! WOW, I CANT BELIVE HE IS FINALLY HERE. I HAD A FEW JOYFUL TEARS FOR A MINUTE.
TO THE WHOLE CRAWFORD HOME CONGRATULATION'S
GOOD JOB WELL DONE JUDES
LOVE YA KIDDO XOXOXOX
hey judy! great pictures of the baby...he is a honey. so happy that things went better this time. just praying that you get to hold him SOON!
Post a Comment