WAIT! i REALLY thought that would be the date...but i felt the need to lie. i think that entitles me to the prize still. hhmm, come to think of it...you've probably taken about $1k worth of pics for my family, so i'll be nice & let this one pass. lucky you.
Make sure you let me know what I can do for you guys next week, o.k.? I can pick up the boys after school if that would help. Just let me know what you need.
YEAH...another Crawf boy will be here soon! Chase is so excited :) Hope you had fun last night! sorry i won't be in town when Elliott comes, but i'll stop over when i get back from the beach! you'll be in my prayers! love ya! Jen
I can't wait. It's so exciting to have another baby in the family. we have so many, but for each and every one, it's still like the first time. GOOD LUCK JUDES HUGS, Monica
6 comments:
That means a week from today...woohoo!!! Well...you atleast get the 2 weeks you wished for all by yourself!
Hey now, uh, I guessed 9/16-you must not of gotten my message. :)
Why a Tuesday? I thought she was at the hospital on Mondays or Fridays.
WAIT! i REALLY thought that would be the date...but i felt the need to lie. i think that entitles me to the prize still.
hhmm, come to think of it...you've probably taken about $1k worth of pics for my family, so i'll be nice & let this one pass. lucky you.
Make sure you let me know what I can do for you guys next week, o.k.? I can pick up the boys after school if that would help. Just let me know what you need.
YEAH...another Crawf boy will be here soon! Chase is so excited :) Hope you had fun last night! sorry i won't be in town when Elliott comes, but i'll stop over when i get back from the beach!
you'll be in my prayers!
love ya!
Jen
I can't wait. It's so exciting to have another baby in the family.
we have so many, but for each and every one, it's still like the first time.
GOOD LUCK JUDES
HUGS, Monica
Post a Comment