Congratulations guys!! I know you all must be thrilled. All those prayers were heard. Once you all get settled, I'll call to see if I can sneak by and take a peek!!
Have a great night with your 3rd boy finally home!
Hope he came home...been praying for this little guy...hope the adjustment goes well, it will be nice to have him where he belongs! Can't wait to see more pictures!
3 comments:
Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of him at home.
Congratulations guys!! I know you all must be thrilled. All those prayers were heard. Once you all get settled, I'll call to see if I can sneak by and take a peek!!
Have a great night with your 3rd boy finally home!
Angela
Hope he came home...been praying for this little guy...hope the adjustment goes well, it will be nice to have him where he belongs! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment