We tried to latch him on to my "bumps" (as the boys call them) and he did not latch on. We then tried a bottle and he would not take that either. I guess he wanted the old school way with the feeding tube. We tried for about 1/2 hour and decided that it was time to break and put that tube back in. The nurses tell us that this is very normal and it is something they have to learn coming out of the NICU. In time, in time.
Here is Elliott's new look....
Andrew loves, loves, loves, loves his brother. Owen does too, but Andrew has definitely taken on the oldest child role in caring deeply for his siblings....
A special candid moment of mommy and the boys. I love this picture. Aaron snapped it and I didn't know it....
4 comments:
Yeah!!! Give Elliott our Congrats on getting off that CPAP once and for all! Wow, now you can really see how handsome he is. It doesn't surprise me at all that Andrew has taken on the protective Big Brother role. You should have all 3 of your boys home with you soon. So glad to hear the good news!
Love Angela
I am sooo HAPPY for all of you. He is beautiful. It looks as though Owen can teach him a thing or two about latching on.. (HEHE)..I love the picture. You will be one big happy family soon, once all your chickens are in the coupe.( that is ma's ole-sain:)
lots of Love&Hugs, Monica xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Judy, you look like ma when she was your age. I never really seen it till now... WOW BEAUTIFUL!
XOX
oh my beautiful pic!!! he is doing great prayers always xo
Post a Comment