Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We're Havin' a baby!

Well, I brought my camera to our sister and brother in laws (For their sons birthday celebration) yesterday so someone could snap a picture of Aaron and I together. I would eventually like to have a few for our video birth announcement when the time comes. My brother in law Alex gladly snapped one for us. Thanks Alex! He did give me a hard time about having a Nikon.



I am currently searching for a unique, cool song for our video birth announcement. I am looking for it now, because the library may have it and I am sure if I will be up and about once the baby arrives. Any suggestions? We are not into Country music, so any suggestions along that line will not be considered. hehe. I am either looking for something old old...like roarin 20's old, classic rock era or modern rock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judy,
There is a really cool song called, "Your so amazing" by Janelle Jamer. I know weird name, but it is a song several friends have used for adoption videos, but I think it applies to any new one!
Kim