God is good, and his love endures forever.
It is amazing to find out how many people have been praying for Elliott. It seems like with the business of heading to the hospital, balancing a family and staying strong has masked the wonders that God has done in this situation we have been dealing with for 10 days. There have been so many people that have said that they have been praying for Elliott (that we didn't even know they knew of the situation...news travels fast). Thanks for your prayers. We really appreciate them.
3 comments:
The power of prayer-I believe in it now more than ever after Evan's beginning. There were days where I didn't have the strength to pray myself and it brought me great comfort to know so many were lifting him up in prayer. God IS good. Elliott is surrounded by love and prayers as is his family.
Judy,
Don't know if you remember me, but I was in the Bible study group we had a few years ago at Anne's house. She sent me an e-mail the other day with a link to your blog. First of all, congratulation on your new bundle of joy. He is so precious and perfect; a tiny gift from God. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm praying that he will start eating on his own so you can bring him home! I'm also praying for continued strength for you. What a busy Mommy you are. You're other boys and precious too.
God bless,
Beth
i have def. been praying. so glad your family is doing well. i missed you at church. love-sarah
Post a Comment